4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Father's Day 2009

Any new home stuff, hardware, and/ or tools on your wish list this year?

Mark
Re: Father's Day 2009

I'm interested in the Multi-tasker type tool, you know the ones you see on tv made by Fein, Rockwell and Dremel. I have heard though that ome of them have overheating issues. Anyone out there have one of these and what do you think about it?
Best, Mark

cjsand

I like the new sheetrock cutter at HD & Lowes it uses a magnet and a cutting wheel and cuts the top and bottom at the same time, has anybody else seen it?

Chris in ABQ

Help! About the second-from-last episode on the Weston House (very upscale "barn"), Roger used a "blower" to clear some dust from several holes drilled in a large boulder next to the driveway (to help split it). The blower resembled a "turkey baster": a plastic or rubber device with an air chamber "bulb" at one end and a nozzle at the other. Squeezing the bulb blew air out of the nozzle. The blower was probably around 10 inches long. This looked like a useful tool with multiple uses around the yard and shop. What is the tool called, and where could I possibly find and purchase one (or several)? Incidentally, Roger had to bring in power equipment to finally break up the boulder. Thanks!

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.