2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Drill Bit

I have a drill bit with what looks to be reamer type cuts from about 1/2" from the tip, to the end of the bit. The first 1/2" is a regular drill bit tip. Can you tell me what this type of bit is called?

Re: Drill Bit

its a sawtooth bit. its designed for making holes bigger


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.