Home>Discussions>TOOLS & PRODUCTS>Does anyone know what "tool" this is?
1 post / 0 new
Does anyone know what "tool" this is?

My father in law has had this "tool" lying around his garage for years. "It's driving me nuts!" He says. Does anyone have any clue what this is or what it is used for. The circular part doesn't move unless you squeeze the trigger. Thanks for the help.

The site won't let me attach the image so here is an imgur link instead. Thanks!


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.