Home>Discussions>EXTERIORS>Deck baluster connectors
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Deck baluster connectors

We want to use 1/2" copper pipe as deck balusters, but would like to use some type of connector to attatch it to the rail system. However, the commonly available "dekorator" type connectors are too large as the inside of the pipe is 1/2". We are working with ipe and would prefer not to drill holes in it to receive the ends of the pipe. Any ideas for something that would be the right size, strong, and be able to withstand midwestern temp ranges?

Re: Deck baluster connectors

Wish I could help, but hope you post a picture when you get it figured out.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.