4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cracked Lath&Plaster walls

II would like to find out more about the adhesive system Tom featured on the show,the brand name &where to purchase it & whether it comes with the plastic buttons needed for the project, Thanksdelineators[0].length));}<>"]

Re: Cracked Lath&Plaster walls

I think you will find this article of use. http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/article/0,,1628100,00.html
good luck...PM

Re: Cracked Lath&Plaster walls

Here's the product you are looking for http://www.bigwallys.us/ click on "Painters Pack" or "Contractors Pack".

Re: Cracked Lath&Plaster walls

I have a resin based plaster product that will adhere to the existing lath, bond to remaining surrounding plaster, and is easily worked to the same level of surrounding plaster. It is sandable, and water resistant. This product can be used to skim coat plaster walls. It also adheres to wood, tile, glass, concrete. Please email [email protected]

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.