Home>Discussions>INSULATION & HVAC>Cover for old/dented electric base board heaters
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cover for old/dented electric base board heaters

:confused: I just watched "Ask This Old House" tonight and they showed an easy fix to cover up damaged base board electric/metal heaters. It was a perforated sheet of metal(?stamped?)that just set over the existing peices of metal. A real easy and cool alternative to fixing the front cover peice only or replacing the whole thing.

Anyway, the "spot" on the show was so brief that I didn't catch if they had a name for these slick things. Does anyone know what they might be called and more importantly what types of stores might I find this?
Thank You Kindly!!

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.