Home>Discussions>BATHROOMS>converting 3.5" cast iron pipe
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gregg Jones
converting 3.5" cast iron pipe

I need tom move the vent pipe from our master bath toilet. It is plumbed with 3.5" (ID) cast iron pipe held together with rubber couplings. Can I connect this old pipe to new, PVC pipe?

Re: converting 3.5" cast iron pipe

Yep --- you'll use those similar rubber fittings ( Fernco fittings is one brand ) for connecting the cast iron pipe to PVC.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.