Last post
A. Spruce
Concrete Finishing 101

This is why we don't let the Canadians run concrete finishers ... ;):p:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KvxOuC7Bhc

dj1
Re: Concrete Finishing 101

This is too funny.

Next time, turn the machine off before you run to the port toilet.

jkirk

i checked the source... those are illegal americans working on canadian soil

A. Spruce
jkirk wrote:

i checked the source... those are illegal americans working on canadian soil

No, I'm certain I distinctly saw Canuk let go of the handlebars, then you stepped in with a big stick. :D;)

jkirk

ive never touched a power trowel.. so i dont know how you came up with that ;)

A. Spruce
jkirk wrote:

ive never touched a power trowel.. so i dont know how you came up with that ;)

I never said you did, I said you stepped in with a big stick! :p BTW, who's bright idea was it to piss it off with the tarp? LOL :D

jkirk

i think that was jack... and the people running hte machine are blueridge parkway and lionhearted

A. Spruce

LOL

I knew we could figure out the crew! :D

call_me_al

I agree it's a funny video---but should it be offered as an affront to Canadians?----I don't think so!

Our Canadian friends have contributed wisdom & insight to these boards over the years and their input is valued and cherished.

Just my opinion!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Someone pull the thread, please!

A. Spruce
call_me_al wrote:

I agree it's a funny video---but should it be offered as an affront to Canadians?----I don't think so!

If you've spent any amount of time here, you'll know that we (the regulars ) like to play with each other. It helps to pass the time and keep things light. I pick on them, they pick on me, however in my defense, Canuk and jkirk (both long standing Canukistanian TOH members ) started it! :D

This thread is NOT meant disparagingly, it is for the purposes of humor only. Anyone who takes offense to it will be kindly directed to the nearest [back] button and asked not to read any further. :cool:

A. Spruce

So I thought I'd let jkirk redeem himself and let him manage the concrete crew on my last job. It's so hard to find good help these days. :rolleyes::p

Pages

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.