1 post / 0 new
Cold Air Return

In 2014 my wife and I had a two-ton heat pump installed outside our doublewide, replacing the natural gas furnace/AC combo unit inside the house. My problem is they put two return air ducts (connected to 12" flexible insulated ac hose) in the floor. I am wondering if I can purchase or fabricate cold air returns that will mount between wall studs and connect to said flexible 12" hoses while I am remodeling our living room walls and flooring. Any advice will be seriously considered.

Thank you!


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.