Home>Discussions>TV>Ask This Old House>Centralised Heating/Cooling Unit
1 post / 0 new
Centralised Heating/Cooling Unit


We need to move our centralized heating/cooling unit (air conditioner) which is located outside the house.

It costs about $500 or more for a professional to move it and we cannot afford it.

Can we do it ourselves? If yes, we need your guidance and how-to advice.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.