Home>Discussions>TOOLS & PRODUCTS>Can you Identify this Tool?
1 post / 0 new
Can you Identify this Tool?

I found this tool (see pictures attached) in my father-in-law's toolbox. Does anybody know what it is?

Looks like something to grab or push a line through a wall. The dark shaft fits tightly into the brite tube and the nothces line up wihen fully inserted.

No MFGR info on pieces.



Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.