1 post / 0 new
Can you identify this?

Hi folks,

Anyone seen this part before (pictures attached)?  It works like an anchor to hold the AC vent up in the ceiling.  My home is from the 1970s, so I'm not sure if they make parts like this anymore.  I'm trying to source another one, but not even sure what it's called or where I might find a part like it.

Thank you


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.