My kitchen cabinets have been painted and finished with one brand of polycrylic. The painter can't get that brand and wants to use another brand over the first brand after thorough drying. I'm not so sure this is right!
If I want to wait a long while, eg a month and use a differnt brand, would that work?
I'm not too happy about this after all the priming, glazing, detailing, etc to come up against this problem.