Home>Discussions>EXTERIORS>Built-in Natural Gas Grill
1 post / 0 new
Built-in Natural Gas Grill

We bought a lovely home from the late 60's and, while we're happy to have gas heat and a cute gas lamp by our sidewalk, we're not so happy about the eyesore in our backyard. Installed in our patio is a built-in natural gas grill that hasn't been in working order for some time now. It looks like someone decided to use it to hold candles and, at one point, it was the home to some kind of bee. As the bottom is rusted out and it's not worth (or might not even be possible) to fix it, we just want to get rid of it. My concern is what it's attached to underneath. I don't know a thing about the workings of a natural gas grill. Does anyone have any insight on how to remove this thing?

Thanks so much!

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.