Electric Sub-panel: Have searched everywhere. Any clue as to where it may be located in a re-wired 1913 house. Could it be located anywhere? Maybe on an exterior wall? Is there a way to locate it other than using a circuit tracing device?
Typically would a small (under 1400sf) home have a sub-panel? I've blown a couple of circuits using a space heater and cannot seem to get the outlets working after switching the main and all breakers.
So I'm thinking there must be a sub-panel unless the outlets were burnt? If it is possible that the outlets are ruined would it mean replacing just the outlets or also the wiring?