1 post / 0 new
Bigjake (John)


There was an episode of TOH where Tommy and crew cut out sections of some ceiling joists in a kitchen, and added structural subfloor (to gain some ceiling height). I've looked everywhere for the name of the product and where it may be purchased. Does anyone out there have any info? Thank you in advance!

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.