I've done the bleach scrub, the acid scrub and dry lock. Some of the old paint would NOT come off completely but it was rough enough for the dry lock to adhere. The walls look much much cleaner but they are lumpy from the old paint underneath. Does anyone know of a product, like a really thick leveling paint, that I could use to minimize these lumps? Or should I just strategically hang a bunch of posters? I'm trying to make a rec room for my son who is very allergic to mold so I'm staying away from framing it in, plus the cost. The basement is old but dry. Thanks.