Home>Discussions>TOOLS & PRODUCTS>Anyone know what these are for?
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anyone know what these are for?

I have been trying to figure out what these accessories are for. I found the wooden container with a fine granular substance which I believes goes with the set, marked polish possibly. Any ideas??
Thanks! Jonathan

Re: Anyone know what these are for?

Well I answered my own question with some research... These accessories are from a vintage watch cleaning set. The screens are for moving the parts from one solution to another.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.