2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Adjustable Bisecting Square?

Hi, I saw Tom install crown molding and he used an adjustable square that bisected the angle of the out of square corner. What a great idea! Where can I get one? Thanks, Dan

Re: Adjustable Bisecting Square?

I saw that episode and that was a pretty cool little tool. Of course if Tommy uses it its usually not cheap LOL. It is a Festool Miter Fast Angle Transfer Device. It is at this web site http://www.festoolusa.com/products/sliding-compound-miter-saws/general-accessories/miterfast-angle-transfer-device-494370.html and on there it is $140.00 Ouch. If you can divide by 2 in your head or on paper use a regular cheap angle finder that you can get at any home center or hardware store. Hope this helps you out.


Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.