Home>Discussions>TV>Ask This Old House>3" Offset Cast Iron Flange
1 post / 0 new
3" Offset Cast Iron Flange

I have a broken 3" Offset Cast Iron Flange on my downstairs toilet drain. All of my efforts to find a replacement have been unsuccessful. Does anyone know of a plumbing supply house in the U.S. that deals with obscure and obsolete cast iron waste plumbing pipe parts and would be willing to share their contact information? I have had one local plumber come and evaluate the repair of this and never got back. I am currently in conversation with another. Several solutions short of digging up the floor have been proposed and have come to naught as the solutions are found to contain parts that are no longer made. Any help is appreciated!

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.