3 posts / 0 new
Last post
2 sided tile tape

Tom Silva used 2 sided tile tape on an episode stating that it was good to use in wet areas such as bathrooms and bathroom floors. Could you please give us the name of the manufacturer so we can find the product and get more information. Thanks, David Conford Enjoy the program muchly.

MLB Construction
Re: 2 sided tile tape

i think it's called "Bondo" or something that starts with "Bond". i've bought it at lowes, i know they sell it, home depot doesn't have it.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.