1 post / 0 new
Louise B
1950s Window Glass
Louise B

I have a small California 1956 home with unusual glass in the windows. The glass might be called bottle glass or rondel glass or bullseye glass. It has an all-over pattern of 2" circles pressed into clear-colored glass. I need a replacement pane which is 31 7/8" by 32 7/8". I have spent hours on the Internet and on the phone trying to find a piece of this glass. It was discontinued within the past 10 years. Can anyone tell me the real name of this glass and where I can get some? Louise B.

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.