37 posts / 0 new
Last post
kentvw
Re: 1000
JLMCDANIEL wrote:

I get the distinct feeling that only idiots like us are here................:eek:
Jack

Wow, Jack, that hurts, I missed that the first time through.;)

goldhiller
A. Spruce wrote:

Yup! Who else would it be? I considered using "canuk", "goldhiller", "JLMCDANIEL", or one of my other evil alter-ego's, but ... :p:p

One should never divulge that kinda info, ya know.

Troll-O-Meter has you in her sights now. :eek:

canuk
Quote:

Troll-O-Meter has you in her sights now

she'll have the last yuk yuk :D :D

( aka Sprucey)

Mastercarpentry

Congratulations Canuk! It's always good to see solid advice from someone who knows what they're talking about. I dunno when I'll reach 1000 posts but I'm working on it, and I hope all of mine are as good as yours have been.

MC

canuk

Thanks .... MC .... whether or not it's good solid advice .... can't say ... if at least 1 thing was helpful .... that's what it's all about.;)

Keep up the good stuff yourself and we'll see you at your 1000th post party.:D

Oh .... and that's me outside the pool taking the picture:D

Attachment: 
Anonymous (not verified)

Hey Canuk,
You only have 1,047 more posts than the editor of the TOH mag. I would have thought the spread would have been much closer. :)

canuk
squonk wrote:

Hey Canuk,
You only have 1,047 more posts than the editor of the TOH mag. I would have thought the spread would have been much closer. :)

Like JLM said ... just blabber mouths.:D

JLMCDANIEL

At least we're having fun and once in a while a good piece of information sneaks in.
Jack

canuk
JLMCDANIEL wrote:

At least we're having fun and once in a while a good piece of information sneaks in.
Jack

That's what it's all about.:D

canuk
asc2078 wrote:

Congratulations Canuk ,,,, WOW! the big 1000

Don't listen to Jack,,,, I think TOH gave him a new car when he hit the 1000 mark. He is just keeping it a secret. (smile)

Seriously, Thanks for helping all of these people, all of these times.

DB

Thanks DB .... keep up the good work yourself.;)

JLM got a new car ????:eek:

All I get from TOH is advertisements .... that's what you get for second place ..... always a bridesmaid.:D

Pages

Sponsored Stories

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.