37 posts / 0 new
Last post
canuk
Re: 1000

Goldie ... the feelings mutual and I tip my hat to you sir.:cool:

JLMCDANIEL
canuk wrote:

Well .... that's true .... it's no fun working outdoors during the winter in the Great White North.:D

Besides .... it's nice to be warm and cozy indoors while giving & and getting advice on the TOH forum.;)

( JLM ... how's that for kissing up ... maybe the kind folks at TOH will send us a couple of T-shirts. :) )

I get the distinct feeling that only idiots like us are here, the TOH group and the publishing company only show up to post another ad.:eek:
Jack

kentvw

In thinking along those lines, has anyone else been asked to interview for a magazine article written about forum member participation on any given message board that they belong to?

Just curious.

A. Spruce
kentvw wrote:

In thinking along those lines, has anyone else been asked to interview for a magazine article written about forum member participation on any given message board that they belong to?

Just curious.

Interviewed? No, but come next month one of my helpful tips will be published in TOH magazine. :cool:

kentvw
A. Spruce wrote:

Interviewed? No, but come next month one of my helpful tips will be published in TOH magazine. :cool:

Right on……….. Will it be attributed to A.Spruce?…………..LOL!:D :p

A. Spruce
kentvw wrote:

Right on……….. Will it be attributed to A.Spruce?…………..LOL!:D :p

Yup! Who else would it be? I considered using "canuk", "goldhiller", "JLMCDANIEL", or one of my other evil alter-ego's, but ... :p:p

kentvw

Thought it might be ........... Okay, nevermind, I'll just run along now................. :D

BTW 'grats canuk. Didn't mean to highjack your thread..... No, no, no........... That never happens 'round here..........:p

canuk
kentvw wrote:

Thought it might be ........... Okay, nevermind, I'll just run along now................. :D

BTW 'grats canuk. Didn't mean to highjack your thread..... No, no, no........... That never happens 'round here..........:p

Hey that's what this thread's here for ... just a yak session.

Canuk ( aka Sprucey):p :D :p :D

canuk
JLMCDANIEL wrote:

I get the distinct feeling that only idiots like us are here, the TOH group and the publishing company only show up to post another ad.:eek:
Jack

Oh Oh jack ... that's not kissing up .... no T-shirt for you.;) :D :p :D

canuk

Interview no .... approcahed for information from thread for article ... yes ... but our two sides couldn't agree on financial terms.:D

Pages

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.