37 posts / 0 new
Last post
canuk

Well ... tried to find a good spot for this and I guess it's as good a place as any.... since having my fair share of black and blue thumbs over the years.:eek:

1000 mark
i thought green would be appropriate in honor of St. Patrick. :D

Though it is shawdowed by JLM's reaching that milestone first.

JLMCDANIEL
Re: 1000

Korngratulations Canuk, you are now an official Blabber Mouth, unfortunately that seems to be all that we get for reaching that exalted plateau.:D Even the happy face is green!
Jack

Debra

Congratulations Canuk.

goldhiller

Congrats, buddy...............(I guess.);)

Isn't that really a measurement of how much time has been eaten up and spit out here? :D

Now, somebody find a pin so we can get Canuk thru a doorway again. :p

bp21901

Congrats....

Just shows what you have to do to fill up those long, cold winter nights up north.....:D

I just checked....at my current rate, I should get there about 2010 sometime!

canuk

Jack ... that's pretty much it ... just shows what a blabber mouth we are.:D

Not sure if any of our blabbering has helped anyone or not ... but one thing's for sure I have also learned things on this forum. :)

canuk
debbysewn wrote:

Congratulations Canuk.

Thanks.:)

Maybe the kind folks from TOH will change Jack & my avatar..... perhaps a blabber mouth.:D

canuk
goldhiller wrote:

Congrats, buddy...............(I guess.);)

Isn't that really a measurement of how much time has been eaten up and spit out here? :D

Now, somebody find a pin so we can get Canuk thru a doorway again. :p

Pin ???? .... ouch. :eek: :D :p

goldhiller
canuk wrote:

.....but one thing's for sure I have also learned things on this forum. :)

So true. I've learned gobs here and at Breaktime over the years from pros who freely pass on what they know/have learned. Priceless, really. Thanks to every one of them. That includes you, sir.

And luckily, some of those folks have come to stay with us when they pass thru this way. Great people & great times spent with them. Another is coming on the 27th of next month. Can't wait.

canuk
bp21901 wrote:

Congrats....

Just shows what you have to do to fill up those long, cold winter nights up north.....:D

Well .... that's true .... it's no fun working outdoors during the winter in the Great White North.:D

Besides .... it's nice to be warm and cozy indoors while giving & and getting advice on the TOH forum.;)

( JLM ... how's that for kissing up ... maybe the kind folks at TOH will send us a couple of T-shirts. :) )

A. Spruce
goldhiller wrote:

So true. I've learned gobs here and at Breaktime over the years from pros who freely pass on what they know/have learned. Priceless, really. Thanks to every one of them. That includes you, sir.

And luckily, some of those folks have come to stay with us when they pass thru this way. Great people & great times spent with them. Another is coming on the 27th of next month. Can't wait.

I'll be there as soon as that next keg of Goldie's Imperial Stout is ready! :D:D Speaking of which, can you believe the price of brewing materials now-a-days?:eek:

Pages

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.