Home>Discussions>KITCHENS>10 doors and windows in 1 room!!!!!! Help
9 posts / 0 new
Last post
function
10 doors and windows in 1 room!!!!!! Help

Somewhere on this board is a guy that claimed to be an interior designer, this could be his time to shine.

Good luck to you

tractyger
Re: 10 doors and windows in 1 room!!!!!! Help

That would be nice! It's a really odd "T" shaped kitchen and so hard to make room for table and chairs for 6 in the bottom of the "T". Wish I could get the pic to upload. :(

function

Post it to a free picture sharing website and link it here, save yourself the hassle.

A. Spruce
function wrote:

Post it to a free picture sharing website and link it here, save yourself the hassle.

That is the only way you'll get an image to attach, as the upload function has been disabled. You could make a pdf of the images and attach that.

A. Spruce

Yes, phhotobucket is one such image hosting site. Make sure you read their terms of use, as some hosts don't allow linking to other sites.

tractyger

Thanks so much!!! I figured it out and have added the link to my original post:) never too old to learn new tricks lol Have a gr8 day!

tractyger

o no! it seems my original post with added link has disappeared! how do I get it back?

A. Spruce

That is odd, probably just a glitch in the matrix. :D

Go ahead and repost a description with your picture and we'll begin again. :cool:

TV Listings

Find TV listings for This Old House and Ask This Old House in your area.