Floor Plan After: Small Moves
While the footprint stayed the same, reversing the door swing and moving the sink and toilet to the same wall streamlined the layout.
1. Created an arched ceiling above the new, low-profile tub for an airy feel.
2. Replaced the rotting window-sill and installed a new, vinyl-clad wood window with frosted glass for privacy.
3. Moved the sink and replaced it with a sleek pedestal model.
4. Relocated the toilet to the new sink wall for more open floor space.
5. Reversed the door swing so that it rests against the wall when open.