The raised center section of the new pressure-treated and stained pine deck connects the enlarged patio to the outdoor structure. The deck itself has two distinct levels, each with separate seating areas.
1. Replaced the original stone patio with a larger one of stamped concrete and slate, and added a grilling station.
2. Built in benches along each edge of the deck for extra seating.
3. Added defined plant beds, including a flower-filled butterfly garden.
4. Angled the outdoor room to create an uninterrupted sight line from the back of the house.
5. Constructed the fieldstone hearth and roofed area in space once occupied by overgrown shrubs.
6. Enclosed the property with a wall of brick that matches the brick of the house.