Removing the walk-through closet created a more free-flowing bath with the fixtures arrayed around the perimeter.
1. Moved the shower to the old tub corner, enclosing it in frosted glass with a sliding door to save space.
2. Knocked out the walk-through closet and added a door to the bedroom. Brought in a freestanding armoire for towels and toiletries.
3. Relocated the toilet away from the window, near the shower.
4. Framed out a new wall to accommodate the plumbing lines of the new, leggy console sink. Gave the claw-foot tub pride of place in front of the window.
5. Added a trim clothes closet to supplement a lack of storage in the bedroom.