Floor Plan After: Open and Inviting
The footprint got a small boost, but removing the wall that cut the bath in two and swapping the closet for open shelves get the most credit for the bath's new expansiveness.
1. Removed the closet in favor of a new vanity and freestanding shelf unit.
2. Swapped an accordion door for a proper hinged entry door.
3. Opened up the space by demolishing the wall between the vanity and shower areas.
4. Created a focal point by replacing an ugly tub/shower insert with a freestanding soaker and a tiled shelf.
5. Moved one wall 5 inches into the adjacent game room to make space for the tub.