mushrooms
Photo: The Mighty Tim Inconnu/Wiki Commons
« »

Mushrooms

Most of us know the toadstools that pop up in our backyards after a heavy summer rain are way different than the ones we use in our chicken tetrazzini, but kids may not. "While 90 percent of the weeds in North America are edible, mushrooms can be deadly poisonous," says Paul Tukey. "So if you have kids prone to putting things in their mouths, keep them away from mushrooms, and educate older kids about them as early as possible."
Ask TOH users about Safety & Prevention

Contribute to This Story Below