rear exterior view of the bedford house before this old house remodel
Photo: Keller & Keller
« »

Changing Times

The Nathaniel Page homestead has had a variety of additions and renovations over its nearly 300 years of existence. The original home was built around 1720; a rear ell was added sometime in the latter half of the 18th century; the most recent addition (on the right in this photo) was tacked on in 2004; the addition of a deck and porch, interior renovations, window replacements, and other updates happened along the way. The 2004 addition will become a playroom after the Titlows' renovation.
Ask TOH users about Befores and Afters

Contribute to This Story Below