Hidden column fridges flank a china-cabinet-style built-in. A cherry hutch with two sinks and a pass-through opened up a pantry wall.
1. Eliminated a door and moved the entry 18 inches to align it with the pantry opening.
2. Opened up the pantry by replacing a door with an arched opening.
3. Grouped appliances in the pantry, including a dishwasher, steam oven, coffee station, wine fridge, and twin microwaves.
4. Cut out a pass-through and surrounded it with a custom hutch that holds back-to-back sinks—one for food prep and one for cleanup.
5. Built in a breakfast nook sheltered by a curved ceiling and framed by an archway.