yellow dog lying under a blanket with an ice pack on its head looking sick and sad
« »

Sick Dog

"My wife invited her mother to dinner. If that's not disaster enough, we'd picked up loads of sweets and chocolate for the kids, which was left sitting in a shopping bag near the garage entry and forgotten.

"It didn't take long for our dog, Hannah, to find it though. We didn't realize until the next day that Hannah puking all over my mother-in-law and our beautiful rug was because of the chocolate she got into. Luckily, she survived that ordeal to live another 8 years."

Bobby R.
Plymouth, MN
Ask TOH users about Safety & Prevention

Contribute to This Story Below