1. Gutted the bath, removing the shower stall from the center of the room, as well as the other fixtures, while maintaining the old footprint.
2. Placed a vintage tub under the windows and equipped it with a hand shower so bathers
can soak or spray. All the plumbing was updated.
3. Shifted the toilet and recessed it in the wall, making it less noticeable and creating more open floor space in the room.
4. Moved the sink away from the window and closer to the door for better circulation.
5. Created two built—in storage niches on either side of the bathtub, borrowing from the unfinished attic space behind the walls.
6. Kept the existing closet for linen storage.