What I Did
1. Built custom cabinetry in the kitchen to fill gaps in the floor plan and optimize functionality.
2. Converted what was presumably an old-fashioned dressing room into an office, putting this space to modern, productive use.
3. Tucked storage into every available nook to reduce clutter. Creating spaces for organizing exposed items helps make what clutter there is seem, well, less cluttered.
4. Separated the bedroom from the main space to increase privacy and comfort, as well as make the apartment seem larger.
5. Created multipurpose furniture to squeeze the most use out of the limited square footage.