cameo window
Photo: Nancy Andrews
« »

A Cameo Appearance

When eliptical windows like the one in this gable are installed horizontally, they are known as "cameo windows." Cameos were often punched into the walls along the entry halls of Queen Anne homes.
Ask TOH users about Windows

Contribute to This Story Below