How to Make a Kubb (Viking Chess) Game Set
, This Old House online
- 4 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
About This Video
In this video, This Old House's backyard games experts, Team Saturday, show how to build and play the traditional swedish lawn game of kubb.
Get step by step instructions on how to build the game of kubb.
Download rules and a scorecard for the game of kubb.
Shopping & Tool Lists
- Supplies You Will Need:
- 4x4 for the game pieces. Get one 8-foot length.
¾-inch dowels for the stakes. Get 4 feet.
1¼-inch dowels for the batons. Get 6 feet.
Water-based wood stain in two colors
- Tools You Will Need:
1. Miter saw
2. Pull saw
3. Hand saw and miter box
4. Circular saw fitted with a fence
7. Lint-free rag
- Helpful Info:
- Video: How to Build a Ladder Golf Game Set
- Video: How to Build a Cornhole Game Set
- Video: How to Build a Ricochet Game Table
- Video: How to Build a Pipe Ball Lawn Game
- Video: How to Build a Shishkaball Ball-Drop Game
- Step By Step: How to Build an Outdoor Bar Cart